Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm LaDonna and I Love Fabric!

I love fabric! I love seeing it, touching it, smelling it, gathering it, making plans for it, washing it, and even ironing it, (I know that’s weird, but there is something very satisfying about smoothing out the wrinkles)! What is it about fabric that just gets to me?! There are so many beautiful colors, textures, designs that it can be overwhelming! But when you come across the ones that speak to you, that immediately get your mind racing with ideas, it’s almost like a drug-induced high, …it’s almost like a runner’s high, sigh,… well, you get the idea! There is so much potential in a piece of fabric and that is very exciting to me. Just think of the possibilities! When you start pulling other fabrics to go with it, keeping some, sadly rejecting others, the excitement builds! And when the perfect design comes into play, giddiness ensues! I love fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...