Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday August 12th

This week has been hectic...new windows, new roof and the ice maker  flooded the freezer!  Had to get a repairman out here to see about it.  He is one of my former students!  Talk about feeling old!!!!

My sister and I do agree on how just seeing, gathering, planning, washing and yes even ironing the fabric can be so satisfying.  I tend to want to add another adjective....sometimes frustrating it can be because I can not get to that desired project.  Then I just want to put everything out of sight. Sigh.  She says that I will get to it at some point but I want to do it now....really yesterday would be even better.  Oh, well...gotta go check on the potty training.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...