Sunday, November 7, 2010

Houston Quilt Show and Our Moment with Greatness!

Like the banner says, Tony and I had a great time at the Houston Quilt Show!  Yes, my husband goes with me to the shows and he enjoys them!  He's also very helpful at carrying all my purchases!  One funny thing that happened was at the Quilt in a Day booth.  Eleanor Burns was there in one of her famous feather boas when my husband had one of his sneezing fits.  His sneezes are very loud and almost all the time come in threes!  He stepped out of Eleanor's booth and tried to muffle them as best he could, but they were still very loud.  People all over the surrounding booths were calling out "Bless you!"  Eleanor stepped up to him and said with a smile, "You scared the devil out of me!"  Her son was quick with a response, "Isn't that a good thing?!"  Everyone, including Eleanor laughed! 

LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...