Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day

As usual, my sister says it so well.....thank you Veterans for everything you do and have done!  One person that should be added to the list, and that  is Jim.  He is a  family friend who seved as a Marine. We graduated together; he went off to basic training; then after his time in service he went to college with LaDonna.

For a change of subject.....my washer has been out of commission for over a week now.  The repairmen is supposed to be here today (from 8am-12pm) to check it out. I can only hope that it can be fixed...after all it is only 21 years old!  I shudder to think of having to buy a new one!!!

I have accomplished little in these past few weeks.  I have been trying to finish up some Christmas quilting but that hasn't worked out so well. The grandchildren have kept me busy.  The grandson is into everything.  I have to go and get him off of the top of the piano right now!  No sooner did I get him off of that and  my grand daughter had to go potty!  So between the two, I am kept hopping!  Plus, it has been so nice here that I've tried to get them outside as much as possible to burn off some of the energy! You would think that I would lose  weight !!!!  Gotta go, he is standing on top of his sister's play kitchen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...