We are now stylin' sisters! We have been selected for the Stylish Blogger Award from Betty Lou over at Sugarland Quilts! Thanks, Betty Lou! Visit Betty Lou's blog at Sugarland Quilts! Betty Lou supports our military with Quilts of Valor. And, she has a cute pincushion collection!
- If you have been selected for the award, you thank the blogger that gave you the award in your post and link to her blog. That would be us at A Sisterly Connection!
- Then select six (or in our case, 3!) stylish bloggers that you think deserve this award, a good idea to give them a little advance notice to see if they are willing to accept.
- Tell the whole blogging world 7 things about yourself!
1. I've been a teacher for 30 years. Now retired!
2. I'm a proud Air Force mom!
3. I'm a grandmother of 2 wonderful children.
4. I like to say I live in a "map dot" ...I'm so far away from everything, except my husband of 30 plus years!
5. I love cats!
6. I am definitely a morning person! I turn into a pumpkin by nine o'clock!
7. I don't like to draw attention to myself... I like to stay in the background.
Seven things about LaDonna:
1. I am a proud Army wife!
2. I'm a pretty good shot with a 9mm.
3. My middle name is Lou. When I was young, my parents would call me LaDonna LouLouLouLouLou in front of my friends! How embarrassing! But now all the youngins' in the family call me LuLu and I love it!
4. For some reason people love to tell me blond jokes. I just don't get it.
5. I tend to have a sarcastic sense of humor that sometimes gets me in trouble. My son says I have no filter!
6. I love to stay in my pajamas all day, just doesn't happen much!
7. I have 4 tattoos. And no, I'm not showing you.
Thanks again, Betty Lou! This is fun!