Friday, August 12, 2011

Farmer's Wife Block 3

From LaDonna:   My basket block: 





From Diana:  Here are my two blocks...of course they look different in person.  The red has silver snowflakes on the white and the dark is actually dark green and black checks. 
I thought that they would look better than they do. I absolutely agonize over every color for each and every block. I change my mind countless of times and when I do decide and cut the fabric a nagging little voice keeps asking if maybe it would have looked better the other way!

~Diana



10 comments:

  1. Very nice basket blocks, ladies. This is one block I haven't tried yet, but I love it.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blocks. Don't agonize over color. Just jump in and have fun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely!!! Always look forward to seeing your work!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with cathy - dont agonise just have fun - i love the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. This is a very fun project so have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No agonizing required! All three blocks look great. I find that my projects always look much nicer in person than on the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your blocks. It is not fun when you agonize. Your blocks look perfect.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Farmer's blocks!!!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little baskets with perfect little handles. So lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful blocks with great color choices!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...