Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Blast from the Past!!!

This past Friday was my birthday.  It ended up being a good day!  I got to visit with a friend that I had not seen in 20 years.  We were friends all during Junior High ( these days it's called Middle School ) and High School.  We lost track of each other over the years and just by fluke (blessing) were able to see each other over her time home for Christmas.  Her husband ended up being a missionary in American Samoa and they were home for a couple of months.  After we got each others addresses, we began emailing. We got to "talking" about sewing / quilting and she said that she had these scraps that she didn't know what to do with.  Sooooo, I told her that if she didn't want them, just send them to me.  A few weeks later, I got a box in the mail.  These were NOT just scraps...they were PIECES!!!  Was I ever surprised and thrilled! I had so much fun "playing" with them. 

This is the fabric that she sent.


Diana and Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...